- A question to consider on Christmas: Is love a scarce resource to be hoarded in a “market society” or a renewable resource to be nurtured in a “human society with markets”?
- The Intention Economy: Free Markets Require Free Customers
- Understanding MMT: Recommended Video & Audio
- Freeing Progressives From Their Deficit-Fear Shackles
- Minimizing Competition, Maximizing Extraction
Tag Archives: community broadband
Having set the conceptual stage for a “generative” Internet access strategy in Part I of this two-part post, I’d like dig a little deeper here into the “what” and “how.” As I said in Part I, and as suggested by … Continue reading
In an earlier post I discussed Marjorie Kelly’s new book “Owning our Future,” which contrasts “extractive” ownership with “generative” ownership. I want to follow up on that post here, with a focus on Internet access, which I’ve been discussing in … Continue reading