- A question to consider on Christmas: Is love a scarce resource to be hoarded in a “market society” or a renewable resource to be nurtured in a “human society with markets”?
- The Intention Economy: Free Markets Require Free Customers
- Understanding MMT: Recommended Video & Audio
- Freeing Progressives From Their Deficit-Fear Shackles
- Minimizing Competition, Maximizing Extraction
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I just read a blog post by an old college friend of mine, Michael Gordon, who is now a professor at the University of Michigan, and whose work is increasingly focused on social enterprise and social entrepreneurship. The focus of … Continue reading