- A question to consider on Christmas: Is love a scarce resource to be hoarded in a “market society” or a renewable resource to be nurtured in a “human society with markets”?
- The Intention Economy: Free Markets Require Free Customers
- Understanding MMT: Recommended Video & Audio
- Freeing Progressives From Their Deficit-Fear Shackles
- Minimizing Competition, Maximizing Extraction
Monthly Archives: November 2012
I’ve just started reading a relatively new book entitled The Intention Economy and written by Doc Searls, a leading Internet thinker and co-author of the 1999 classic, The Cluetrain Manifesto. And though I’ve only read a few chapters so far, I … Continue reading
For anyone wanting to better understand Modern Monetary Theory (MMT), I’d highly recommend the following: A nearly 2 hour joint presentation (including extended Q&A) at the Columbia Law School by Prof. Stephanie Kelton of UKMC and investor and MMT pioneer … Continue reading