- A question to consider on Christmas: Is love a scarce resource to be hoarded in a “market society” or a renewable resource to be nurtured in a “human society with markets”?
- The Intention Economy: Free Markets Require Free Customers
- Understanding MMT: Recommended Video & Audio
- Freeing Progressives From Their Deficit-Fear Shackles
- Minimizing Competition, Maximizing Extraction
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Since the federal deficit was a central (and, in my view, misguided) focus of both of the two recent political conventions, it seems like a good time to revisit the Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) perspective on the deficit (in what … Continue reading