- A question to consider on Christmas: Is love a scarce resource to be hoarded in a “market society” or a renewable resource to be nurtured in a “human society with markets”?
- The Intention Economy: Free Markets Require Free Customers
- Understanding MMT: Recommended Video & Audio
- Freeing Progressives From Their Deficit-Fear Shackles
- Minimizing Competition, Maximizing Extraction
Tag Archives: ARRA
Having set the conceptual stage for a “generative” Internet access strategy in Part I of this two-part post, I’d like dig a little deeper here into the “what” and “how.” As I said in Part I, and as suggested by … Continue reading